Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Looking back.

Taking Creative Arts has been such an amazing experience. I must say one of my favorite parts of taking this class was being able to see the amazing things the Creative Arts students were capable of. The class is so filled with talent and I find myself constantly amazed by everyone. Art has been such a breath of fresh air this year. I loved having this creative outlet! This year in art I've learned how to look at things differently and I now see beauty in so many things. Something rather funny about this year is that looking back, I think my favorite piece to work on was the metal art. Ironically I had assumed this would have been my least favorite. I guess I had the chance to surprise myself. I hope the surprises keep on coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment